Guys hate these TV Serials; they think its all crap. On contrary, gals are crazy about same serials. We will not make point of any gender here; we will try to review the top 10 best serial on Indian television today, neutrally. I can say, nowadays we have very good television serials; it’s not stereotyped these days. Earlier they had only Saas-Bahu i.e. family drama (mainly based on bitter relations of mother in law & sister in law).We can see huge change in TV industry now. Serials like Kuch to log kahenge, Crime patrol, Dance India Dance and many others are my personal favorite; please find the list of top 10 TV serials on Indian television from Sony TV, Star TV, Zee TV, Colors channel.
- Kuch to log kahenge on Sony TV: This is new and refreshing serial from Sony Entertainment. This serial is even popular in young generation, because of its story background and young and talented star cast. Kuch to log kahenge is based on hospital environment where a senior doctor form late 30s fall love with young girl. They have age difference of 18 years, still they love each other. So, it’s kind of rebellious subject, that’s why it’s trending in youth too. The romantic picturization in serial is also good.
- Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV: You guess that, Manav and Archana. These are new each house hold names now. This serial started slow, but later the romance between on screen couple manav and archana made it a big hit. It caught TRP like anything. In near past, when Manav characters on-screen face changed TRP of show dropped.
- Bade acche lagate hain on Sony TV: Bade acche lagate hain is another hit from Sony Entertainment channel, story based on to mid 30’s couple who get married for compromise sake. But love blooms between them step by step; it’s good to see that blooming love on screen with Ram Kapoor and Priya Kapoor.
Please find other famous TV serial for 2011, 2012 as follows:
- Balika Vadhu (COLORS)
- Bidaai (Star Plus)
- Jai Shri Krishna (COLORS)
- Jaane Kya Baat Hui (COLORS)
- Dil Mil Gaye (Star One)
- Choti Bahu (Zee TV)
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Star Plus)
Please note that this list is for family drama serials, we are coming up with separate article on Top 10 Reality shows on Indian television. Thanks for reading our article on “Top 10 TV Serials on Indian Television Sony TV, Star TV, Zee TV, Color”, if you have better ranking and suggestion, please do comment.